|Current employment||Associate Professor, Department for International Relations & Department for Political Science, Central European University, Budapest|
|Profession/Specialization/Degree||"Ethnic conflict and violence|
• International Relations and Domestic Politics of Central Asia
• Environmental politics (politics of natural resources; security nexus)
• South Korea’s foreign policy
• Politics of the Global South (authoritarianism, social movements and political contention)
• Methodological issues in international relations (political ethnography)"
|Work experience in the field of migration||Academia|
|Title of analytical work in the field of migration||Framing Ethnic Minority Mobilization in Central Asia: The Cases of Uzbeks in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. Europe-Asia Studies, 59(4), 2007, pp. 565-588.|
Informal (ethno-)politics and local authority figures in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. Ethnopolitics, 6(2), 2007, pp. 211-233.
Ethnicity, State Formation and Foreign Policy: Uzbekistan and Uzbeks abroad. Central Asian Survey, 26(1), 2007, pp. 105-122.